We handle all auto, motorcycle and other accident cases on a contingency fee basis. If there is no recovery, there will be no legal fee. For anyone who has been seriously injured or has lost a family member due to an accident or a defective product, here are more details:
1. A free, confidential legal consultation. Your consultation will include an assessment of your situation and a discussion of your options. You will come away with an understanding of your rights, options and the possibilities. You will be under absolutely no obligation to hire us.
2. We will come to you. If you are unable to come to us for a consultation, we will come to you, provide the consultation by phone or over the internet
3. No Upfront Costs. There are no upfront costs or fees for you to pay to get your case started. All fees and costs are paid on the back end if your case is successful.
4. No Fee Unless You Win. As with most of the best California personal injury law firms, you will pay no fee unless money is recovered on your case, it is called a “contingent fee”. Your fee is contingent upon your recovery. No recovery, no fee. Your fee is based upon a percentage of the fee recovered for you. Your fee percentage is based upon a sliding scale and depends upon your case type, duration and its costs. Your exact fee terms will be spelled out precisely in your attorney-fee agreement. *California’s ethics rules require that costs remain the client’s responsibility.
5. We will advance your costs. We will advance all costs necessary to pursue your case. In some cases this amounts to a couple thousand dollars. If your case was to go to trial, it could easily be in the tens of thousands of dollars. Costs are things like expert witness fees, cost of testing, court filing fees, court reporter fees, deposition costs, document acquisition costs, presentation expenses and so on.
6. Your questions answered and rights explained. During and after your consultation you will be encouraged to call us whenever you have questions or concerns about any aspect of your case.
7. Your calls and emails will be answered promptly. You will receive a return phone call or return email from us within one business day, guaranteed.
8. You will be constantly kept informed. We will call you at least once a month to check on you, update you on the progress of your case and answer any questions you may have, guaranteed. This is also a unique guarantee that is not offered by any law firms we are aware of.
9. We offer the best client care in the business. We make it a point to take care of our clients' comfort and concerns better than anyone in our industry. You will always be treated warmly, professionally and promptly. Come in and try us. You will feel our friendly difference immediately.
Pirrone & Pirrone can assist you in obtaining the best possible compensation for your injuries. We completely understand the complexity of auto accidents and the legalities required for proper and fair compensation.
The next step is to discuss your accident and evaluate your injuries so we can determine your future legal needs. We can prepare your case in a way that insurance companies understand and accept. We will help you to fully document all aspects of your case including your injuries and the circumstances of your accident.
Do not delay. Call or e-mail us today, so we can start resolving your case quickly and efficiently.
Toll Free 24 hours a day:
Pirrone & Pirrone, LLP
503 Seaport Court, Suite 105
Redwood City, CA 94063
(650) 299-9959 (fax)
(800) 509-2703 Toll Free 24/7